2011 Entry Form
1. ENTRY FEES
The entry fee is based on a publication’s circulation, monthly uniques and the number of entries from a single publication.
|Group A||English-language newspapers that circulate widely in three or more countries, English-language magazines with circulation greater than 50,000, English-language wire services and English-language websites with more than 5 million monthly uniques.|
|Group B||English-language newspapers that circulate primarily in one or two countries, English-language magazines with circulation under 50,000 and English-language websites with 5 million monthly uniques or below. Independent online publications in English.|
|Group C||Chinese-language publications, including Chinese-language websites and wire services. Independent online publications in Chinese.|
|Cost per entry||Group A||Group B||Group C|
|One or two entries||HK$1,200||HK$950||HK$950|
|Three to five entries||HK$1,100||HK$800||HK$800|
|Six or more entries||HK$1,000||HK$600||HK$600|
* SOPA members enjoy a 15% discount on all entry fees.
2. PAYMENT METHODS
- For Hong Kong entries – Both cheques and bank drafts will be accepted.
- For China entries – Only telegraphic transfer will be accepted. Telegraphic transfer details:
- Bank: “The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited”
- Branch address: 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong
- Swift code: HSBCHKHHHKH
- Bank code: 004
- Bank account no.: 808-684575-838
- Account name: The Society of Publishers in Asia Limited
- For other entries – Both telegraphic transfer and bank drafts will be accepted.
*Please submit the TT confirmation slip together with entry form.
**All cheques/bank drafts should be made payable to “The Society of Publishers in Asia Limited”
3. ENQUIRIES / ENTRIES MAY BE SENT TO:
Ms Amy Wu
SOPA Awards 2011 Administrator
Journalism and Media Studies Centre
The University of Hong Kong
G24 Eliot Hall
Tel: (852) 2219 4112
Fax: (852) 2858 8736
Copyright ©2008-11 www.sopasia.com. All rights reserved.